Welcome to NIH Grants Information
Grants Information is a communications resource service for NIH grant-related inquiries. Information specialists respond to written and telephone inquiries by identifying resources and materials to best answer the inquirer’s questions.
- Respond to your questions about NIH research and research training programs.
- Provide you advice and guidance about NIH’s grant application process and procedures
- Connect you to appropriate referrals to NIH research and research training contacts
- Link you to NIH funding opportunities, resources and databases.
- Help you locate NIH grant-related policies and guidelines on the Internet.
Our Contact Information:
To contact Grants Information, call Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. eastern standard time.
Voice: (301) 435-0714
Send email to: GrantsInfo@nih.gov