Welcome to NIH Grants Information
Grants Information is a communications resource service for NIH grant-related inquiries. Information specialists respond to written and telephone inquiries by identifying resources and materials to best answer the inquirer’s questions.
- Respond to your questions about NIH research and research training programs.
- Provide you advice and guidance about NIH’s grant application process and procedures
- Connect you to appropriate referrals to NIH research and research training contacts
- Link you to NIH funding opportunities, resources and databases.
- Help you locate NIH grant-related policies and guidelines on the Internet.
Our Contact Information:
To contact Grants Information, call Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. eastern standard time. You may leave a message at other times.
Voice: (301) 435-0714
Send email to: GrantsInfo@nih.gov
TTY: (301) 451-5936
Fax: (301) 480-0525
NIH Grants Information
6705 Rockledge Drive
Suite 4090, MSC-7983
Bethesda, Maryland 20892-7983
Grants Information Outreach:
- Exhibits - Grants Information conducts outreach at NIH national scientific meetings and exhibits. You will find the Grants Information Outreach Schedule at: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/seminars.htm.
- Publications - The Grants Information produces and distributes grant-related materials, such as information sheets about research training and career development programs, brochures on e-submission, data sharing and public access policies.
Please send questions, comments or suggestions relating to the contents of this page or its sub-pages to GrantsInfo@nih.gov. If you experience technical problems accessing site pages or links, or if you have general questions, comments or suggestions, please contact the OERWebmaster03@od.nih.gov.