ARCHIVED - OLAW Policy & Guidance
Please note that the documents on this page are for reference only. Although accurate when originally released, they may now contain out-of-date information, including broken hyperlinks. They remain solely for historical purposes and are not considered current guidance.
- OLAW Online Seminar - The 2012 Annual Report to OLAW - December 13, 2012.
- OLAW Online Seminar - The OLAW Annual Report: What You Need to Know - December 10, 2009.
- August 7, 2002 (PDF - 40 KB): Change in PHS Policy Concerning Submission of IACUC Approval
- April 3, 2001 : Implementation of the Revised AVMA Panel on Euthanasia Report
- February 12, 2001 : Guidance Regarding Administrative IACUC Issues (alternate IACUC members, IACUC review at collaborating institutions) and Efforts to Reduce Regulatory Burden
- March 30, 2000 (PDF - 17 KB): Renaming of DAW/OPRR to Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare (OLAW)
- July 31 1996: Implementation of the 1996 revision of the Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals
- Jan 26 1996: Revision of the Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals
- Oct 14 1994: National Survey of Laboratory Animal Use, Facilities, and Resources
- 1990: Assistance To Institutions In Complying With Reporting Requirements of The PHS Policy
This web page is archived and provided for historical reference purposes only. The content and links are no longer maintained and may be outdated.
See the Archive Home Page for more details about archived files.