Further Resources for NIH Grantees
FAQs, Definitions and Acronyms
- Clarification of Registration in ClinicalTrials.gov According to Date of Initiation and Status as an “Ongoing” Trial - NOT-OD-10-007 (10/23/2009)
- Clarification of NOT-OD-08-014 Regarding Obtaining Assistance from NIH for Registration and Reporting of Results in ClinicalTrials.gov - NOT-OD-09-147 (09/04/2009)
- Clarification of NOT-OD-08-014 and NOT-OD-08-023 Regarding Registration in ClinicalTrials.gov - NOT-OD-09-030 (12/11/2008)
- Clinical Trials Registration in ClinicalTrials.gov (Public Law 110-85): Competing Applications and Non-Competing Progress Reports - NOT-OD-08-023 (12/21/2007)
- Guidance on New Law (Public Law 110-85) Enacted to Expand the Scope of ClinicalTrials.gov: Registration - NOT-OD-08-014 (11/16/2007)
For Additional Information
- For general inquiries or comments related to the ClinicalTrials.gov Protocol Registration System (PRS), contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional questions about the ClinicalTrials.gov requirements may be directed to the NIH Office of Extramural Research at OEPmailbox@mail.nih.gov.
The NIH encourages registration and results reporting for all NIH-supported clinical trials, regardless of whether or not they are subject to FDAAA.